Saturday, March 10, 2018

Nor'Easter number 3 for the month

Here we go again. Another nor'easter is heading our way late Monday night and all day Thursday. at this time we don't have a handle on what the track of this storm will be. I have been reading everything I can online today and believe me there has been a lot written and they all say something different. At first the storm was supposed to go out to see giving us just a light amount of snow but today the computer models moved the track a little closer to us which means a little more snow.
I found this on twitter
No one wants to put out a snow total map this early but I did find a few maps



WBZ and the National weather service put out these maps showing the confidence in eastern Mass getting snow. 
Below is a screen shot from the phone of the weather app. These amounts seem to be on the high side.


Below is the map that weather.com had for snow totals. ON past maps that light purple color has represented 5-8 inches.


I will search all my websites tomorrow and post whatever I find. As of today my last day of school is Tuesday June 19th. I don't want to go any later into June so I am not looking for another snow day but I'm sure my seniors are saying "come on snow day". Stay tuned for more snow day details



No comments: