Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Snow update

 The snow is still over 3 days away so no one has put out a predicted snowfall map but I would expect them to start coming out tomorrow.

Today I have found some computer models that are still stating over a six inch snowfall.

This map shows the percentage of getting more than 6 inches of snow. The orange represents 90% chance, which is most of the state.


This next map is one of the computer models showing expected snowfall Saturday night and all day Sunday.

And next is the latest update from weather.com as of 4:30 pm today stating that southeast Mass could get 4-8 inches total.


I'm sure the weather people will have more updates on the news at 6 and 11 tonight so I will be watching and then again tomorrow morning. Check back tomorrow for the latest update.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still follow and love your blog Mrs. Taylor! -Mr. B