Saturday, January 6, 2024

Final Update before the storm

 Hello Everyone, I'm back again. I found a few more weather resources and I noticed some snow total maps changed a little with the higher amounts coming a little further south. If it isn't snowing at your house already, it will be soon. I hope everyone is ready. I myself am very excited about the chance for over 6 inches at my house.

This is the timeline put out by the National weather service showing the heaviest snowfall to take place over night. 


Here is the information I found from two new sources online. the first is Accuweather and the second is weatherwx.com




Here are the up to date snow total maps







the next map from the National weather Service has an area of uncertainty that is circled with a dotted white line. This area could get more than is noted on the map. Also this area could have power outages due to heavy wet snow





I will be up nice and early tomorrow morning to see how much snow has accumulated. I have to be on my computer at 6am to make Disney dining reservations so I will probably update this blog when I am done with Disney.

Enjoy the snow


No comments: