Thursday, January 4, 2024

Snow Total Maps

 The first snow total maps are in. 

First I want to make sure you are aware that there is a chance for power outages with this storm. Some areas will have heavy wet snow that will take down power lines and then there will be winds on Sunday so the combination of both these conditions could be a problem.


Light snow may start early Saturday evening but the storm isn't expected to arrive until after 10pm and then last all night Sunday and continue heavy Sunday morning then turning to lighter snow in the afternoon. I hope the roads are clear for all the Patriots fans driving to the home game Sunday. Last game of a depressing season.

Here are your first snow total maps...








I am sure these will change tomorrow so I will probably post again in the next 24 hours. If I don't post it is because the snow totals didn't change.




No comments: