Saturday, February 25, 2023

Tuesday Snow

 You may have heard we have a chance to get plowable snow Monday night and all day Tuesday. Maybe a snow day which I am sure all the seniors out there have been waiting for since they do not have to make up snow days. The amount of snow coming is still unknown. I hear some meteorologists saying over 6 inches and then some others saying too much rain mixing will keep amounts low.  Here are some of the headlines I found.



Everyone is stating that it is still too early to predict amounts but I did find a couple. Here are all the latest graphics that I found.
This first one is from NECN and channel 10

I found this snow total prediction online from accueweather




The next graphic is from an online site weatherwx.com. They give the chance of snow percentage but no amounts. 




If there is any new BIG information today then I will post again tonight otherwise I will continue to follow this storm and post an update tomorrow morning.




No comments: