Sunday, December 13, 2020

Snow the week of December 14th

 Hello everyone, I am doing some of my favorite things tonight. I am watching the Disney Holiday sing-a-long as I research the snow storm heading our way.

First - we have a little storm bringing us some snow tomorrow (Monday) and then ....


Second - there is a storm headed our way for Wednesday night and all day Thursday but the exact track has not been determined so that means that not many forecasters are giving snow totals. Along with plowable snow this storm will bring wind and coastal flooding.


Below is a graphic from accuweather showing their time table for the start of this storm




Here are the snow total maps that I could find. Sorry it's not much but I will post again tomorrow and hopefully there will be more.











No comments: