Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Wednesday's snow

I have had several students stop by my office today and ask if I think we will have a snow day tomorrow. My response to them is - If you have a midyear exam tomorrow I would be sure to study for that tonight. We are not going to get much snow tomorrow and the latest reports are stating that the rain/snow line is shifting further north. NBC Boston has us in the 3" range as seen below and then I have the write up from the weather channel



But I am not completely sold on this storm being nothing when I read weather advisories like this one


This advisory states that travel conditions will be difficult in Foxboro tomorrow morning and that is only a couple of miles from here. This weather statement also states 5-7 inches in Foxboro. I find it hard to believe that a town so close can get 2-4 inches more snow. I guess weather can be funny like that. 

All I can say is that this snow has me confused. 
This will be my last update today because I will be scoring the basketball tonight.  But of course if things change drastically I will update around 9pm when I get home from basketball.


4 comments:

Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jolly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.