Friday, January 6, 2017

Afternoon update

I think we are going to get a little more snow than I previously reported. The winter storm watch has been upgraded to a winter storm warning and I have read that the storm is coming a little closer to the coast. Meteorologists have mentioned the snow may start earlier (late morning) than they expected.
Channel 4 (wbz) is the first to change their map with updated snow totals. The first map shows what they were predicting this morning and then the second map is what they have changed to in the last 30 minutes.








The National weather service changed their totals around noon time to the map I have below





I am off to a basketball game now so I will not be checking weather again until 9pm. If the totals change then I will post again at that time.
Enjoy the snow everyone!










No comments: