Sunday, February 7, 2016

Snow day Again

I am sure that many of you reading this have already heard that you have a snow day tomorrow. #2 for me. I wonder if this winter will have as many snow days as last year. I believe I had 6 days last year.
The latest updates on the storm coming tomorrow morning is that this storm, named Mars, will hit us a little harder than first expected.  Here are some facts about this storm


  • A winter storm warning is in effect from 4am Monday until 7am Tuesday.
  • Winds will average 20 mph with guests up to 40 mph (may cause power outages)
  • Snow will begin in the early morning hours (2 am) along the south coast spreading Northward so that the snow should be in Boston by 8am. 
  • Snow fall will be heavy after 8am, please use caution if you must drive
  • a widespread area will get 8-12 inches of snow
Here are the latest snow map totals that I have found.







Unless something changes this will be my last post tonight. Enjoy the snow 






No comments: