The latest updates on the storm coming tomorrow morning is that this storm, named Mars, will hit us a little harder than first expected. Here are some facts about this storm
- A winter storm warning is in effect from 4am Monday until 7am Tuesday.
- Winds will average 20 mph with guests up to 40 mph (may cause power outages)
- Snow will begin in the early morning hours (2 am) along the south coast spreading Northward so that the snow should be in Boston by 8am.
- Snow fall will be heavy after 8am, please use caution if you must drive
- a widespread area will get 8-12 inches of snow
Here are the latest snow map totals that I have found.
Unless something changes this will be my last post tonight. Enjoy the snow