Sunday, February 11, 2024

Morning Update

 Here is the latest for the snowstorm coming Tuesday...


The track of the storm is always subject to change but at this time the meteorologists believe the storm will take the track that gives us the most snow. As the storm gets closer everyone will become more confident in the amounts


The storm is expected to start in the very early morning hours and continue for most of the day Tuesday.  First I have all the snow totals that I found on twitter and facebook.







Next up are all the snow total maps from the television stations. There are a few changes from the maps I posted yesterday.








I will post again tonight if the snow total maps change. If I don't post then the projected totals haven't changed and I will post again Monday morning.








No comments: