Sunday, December 31, 2023

SNOW? MAYBE

 This came out of no where for me. All I have been reading about is our unseasonably warm temperatures and now I see there is a chance for plowable snow next week. WOW! I have been waiting for this but I am trying not to get too excited because a lot can change in a week

Yes, this is a week away. There is talk of us getting some snow on Sunday January 7. By us, I mean southeastern Mass. Here is what I have been able to find so far.

I follow several weather people on twitter and these are some of the tweets from the past 24 hours 

After reading these I decided to check out some weather apps. Well they all confirmed a snow storm that needs to be watched for next Sunday January 7, 2024 but they differ on the amounts of snow.
The lowest was weather.com and the highest was tomorrow.io


If you are looking for a snow day to get the day off of school or work then you want the tomorrow.io prediction to come true.

I will continue to follow this storm and provide an update each afternoon.




No comments: