Thursday, January 6, 2022

First snow storm of 2022


 Here we go everyone! Snow is on the way...wahoo! All my friends at NHS may be having a snow day tomorrow, I'm sure that has the seniors excited and maybe a few teachers too.

Last night on the 11:00 pm news all the weather people mentioned that they may have to increase their total snowfall amounts and they did. Here are all the latest maps:


The snow will start in our area around 4am and within an hour the snow should become heavy so that means travel to work and school Friday morning will be tough. Perfect timing for a snow day.










I will watch all the noon reports and if everything stays the same I will NOT blog again until tonight. If things change, then I will post again this afternoon. #SNOWDAY


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank the universe for you and your blog! A snow day will give three days for this stupid virus to calm down a little!