Thursday, January 28, 2021

weekend forecast leading into our next snow storm

 Are you ready for some cold weather? I mean really cold for us! This winter has been quite mild. I have been wearing just a sweatshirt to school everyday but I do believe I will need to wear my winter coat tomorrow. Friday's morning temperature will be single digits and with the wind chill it will feel like it's below zero! Dress warm

The temperatures will go up a little over the weekend. Saturday temps should be in the 20's and then the 30's on Sunday. Then we focus on the precip coming our way....


The potential is there for a nor'easter Monday and Tuesday. I will have to keep an eye on where the rain snow line is located for this storm. You know the story - could be a foot of snow or rain/snow mixed depending on the storm track.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: