Monday, December 2, 2019

The latest

Turns out this storm is pretty tricky. From everything I am reading the heaviest snow will probably fall between 4am and 10am tomorrow. If the storm sets up just off shore then we may get 3-4 inches but if the storm comes on shore a little we will get 6 inches. Most meteorologists are thinking the storm will bring the 6 inches. If we get 6 inches and the snow is heaviest during the morning commute then we could have our first snow day. Now we wait and see if the storm does what it is supposed to do.

Here are all the current snow total maps.












Let's Hope the weather does what it is supposed to do. 
 I saw this tweet from meteorologist from WBZ.


and here is another tweet I liked.


Everything I have read tonight states that driving will be bad during the morning commute so I am hoping none of us have to drive in the morning.
Stay safe everyone and enjoy the snow





No comments: