Friday, March 1, 2019

Saturday Storm

Today is March 1st and we are expecting the biggest snowfall of the year. I guess winter starts in March. We have two storms arriving this weekend. The first is expected to arrive just after midnight tonight (early tomorrow morning) this storm should deliver over 6 inches of snow for this area. Then we have a second storm coming Sunday night. (more on that tomorrow)
The Snow Saturday will continue into early afternoon making travel difficult through the first half of the day. This graphic shows the driving conditions

I have gathered every snow map I could find and just about all of them have 6+ inches except for the National weather service.  So we will start with the map having the lowest amounts.





Here are the rest of the maps that I found. If anything changes during the day I will blog again. If everything stays the same I will not be posting again today,







Enjoy the snow!




No comments: