Friday, January 18, 2019

Weekend update

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone has made plans to stay put all day Sunday. We have precipitation arriving after dark Saturday night and lasting through Sunday night. I have watched every weather forecast I could find last night and this morning in addition to reading a few articles about this storm, Harper, headed our way. This is what is supposed to happen. Snow starts Saturday night (9-10pm) then some time Sunday changes to a wintry mix and possibly to ice. The storm may change back to snow at the end. This storm will bring cod temperatures behind it so be sure to clean up your driveway before the frigid air arrives.
Below are all the snow total maps I could find this morning. I will do another update tonight if anything changes.










No comments: