Sunday, March 1, 2015

Winter isn't over yet

First I would like to Apologize to all my readers. I haven't been blogging because I have been sick. I finally broke down and went to the doctor. I have Pneumonia so I am still dragging a little but we have more snow coming tonight so I just Had to blog.
So is everyone ready for some March snow?

This snow will most likely be the heavier wet snow as opposed to the light fluffy stuff we have been getting. Dave Epstein on channel 4 says there could be times tonight when the snow falls at rates of one inch per hour. The snow should be over by early tomorrow morning.

Just about every station has our area in the 6-8 inch range. The good news is that some of the snow will melt away later Monday because the sun will come out and the temperatures will warm up.




No comments: