Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Blizzard of 2015

The snow continues to pile up here at my house and I just got word that school is closed again tomorrow. (Wednesday January 28th). I sure do love my snow days. I think my seniors are very happy right now since they don't have to make up snow days.

I ventured outside two hours ago and got some pretty high snow measurements (2 feet) and the snow is still coming down at a steady rate. Will we get 3 feet? This was my measurement from 12:30 pm today.


This was the furniture on my back patio at 10pm last night and the picture below is the same furniture at 8 am this morning. Pretty soon we won't be able to see any of the it.



This is not the end of the snow for us. There are two more storms I am watching. One storm comes in Thursday night into Friday and then a potentially bigger one for next Monday. Stay tiuned for more details and enjoy your snow day.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hopefully after monday we wont be able to see any of that meter stick!

Unknown said...

Hopefully after monday we wont be able to see any of that meter stick!