Before you read this post please know that I am NOT a meteorologist, I just read as many reports as I can and post everything here including lots of graphics from local tv stations. Now let's talk about this storm that is on our door step.
Make sure you are prepared for a power outage at your house. Make sure everything is charged including a portable charger for your phone. Fill you gas tank in case the local gas stations lose power.
The Nor'Easter is so close already and we can tell by all the wind we have right now. The rain will start some time after dark Friday and continue on and off until early Monday morning. As all the leaves absorb the rainfall, the branches will become heavy and may fall onto power wires thus causing power outages. Hope that doesn't happen but I am prepared in case it does.
Below you can find the maps of how much rain we may get throughout the weekend. Don't make any outdoor plans for Saturday.
Stay safe everyone.





No comments:
Post a Comment